Administrator of personal data
The administrator, it means the manager of your personal data, is BIM limited liability company, with its registered office in Biłgoraj, ul. Nadstawna 12 a, hereinafter referred to as the Company or the Administrator, the operator of the website: bimfurniture.com
Obtaining information on the processing of personal data
In order to obtain more information about your personal data processing, please contact the Administrator at the following e-mail address: email@example.com, postal address: BIM Sp. z. o.o., ul. Nadstawna 12 a, 23-400 Biłgoraj
The basis for processing personal data
The right to process your personal data results from the regulations and contracts with you and/or from the orders placed by you.
The purposes of sharing, processing and security of personal data
The sharing of your personal data, including your name and e-mail address, and the processing of personal data takes place within the legitimate interest of the Administrator and is necessary for:
– conducting transactions and making payments for sold goods and services;
– providing services: technical, payment and logistic services for concluded transactions,
– consideration and settlement of complaints submitted by you,
– conducting correspondence and submitting offers, sending commercial information, newsletters and invitations, if you have given your prior consent,
– keeping the books and fulfilling tax obligations,
– functional analysis and improvement of the provided service quality,
– recovery of receivables; including the way of conducting court and mediation proceedings,
– conducting statistical analyzes,
– archiving data and ensuring their „accountability“, it is compliance with obligations arising from legal provisions.
Additional personal data
The administrator may ask you for additional personal data if required by law, including tax and accounting law, and providing other data by you is voluntary.
Saving data in cookies can only be done with your consent.
Data processing rights
Accordint to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 /Official Journal EU: L. 119/1 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) you have the right to protect your personal data, i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit their processing, the right to transfer them, not to be subject to automated decision making, including profiling, and the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
Sharing personal data
The company may share your personal data to entities supporting the Company in the electronic services, that is, those that provide payment and logistics services and companies that provide the Administrator with accounting, advisory and legal services based on contracts for data processing, or to public authorities, when it is absolutely mandatory.
The transfer of your personal data to companies providing marketing or merchandising services for the Administrator is possible only in the case of your prior consent.
Storage, archiving and accountability of personal data
The company stores your personal data, including their archiving related to transactions in the online store for the time necessary to perform a given transaction and for the time when it is possible to make claims in connection with the execution of the contract concluded as part of the transaction carried out in the online store, maximum 3 years from the end of the year in which the transaction was made, unless:
– Your personal data has been recorded in the Company’s accounting books, including for tax purposes, in that case the period of data storage is six calendar years from the end of the calendar year of the transaction,
– The company will be forced to demand payment from you, in that case your data will be kept until the end of the calendar year in which they were fully paid or until the claims have expired, however not shorter than for six calendar years, counting from the end of the calendar year in which the transaction was made.
At the same time, the Data Administrator informs, for the purpose of „accountability“, your personal data will be kept for at least the period in which the Company is obliged to keep these data or documents containing them to document the fulfillment of legal requirements, including to enable control of their fulfillment by public authorities.
Profiling of personal data
Your personal data may be processed by the Administrator (including an automated manner), also for determining purchase interests / so-called profiling.
Opposition to the processing of personal data
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, even if the processing is in accordance with the regulations and you have a legitimate interest in filing an objection.
Complaint about unauthorized processing of personal data
You have the right to file a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data by us to the supervisory body, which is the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (address: Inspector General for Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki St., 00-193 Warsaw).